The mission of the SHI RYU KAI dojo in serving the martial arts need of the community, is to:
- Provide quality training in traditional martial arts
- Provide worthwhile services at a fair and reasonable cost
- Insure all students, parents, and guests a safe training environment free of fear, prejudice, intimidation or harassment regardless of age, sex, race, religion, sexual preference or disability
In achieving this mission, we will :
- Consistently assist our students in achieving their goals.
- Be a positive presence in the lives of our students and in the community at large.
- Maintain our tradition of fairness, integrity, service, legitimacy, and longetivity.
- Pursue excellence and innovation by continuously improving our programs and services through the effective use of all available resources.
This mission will be achieved through :
- the dojo staff, parents, students and volunteers
- supported by :
- Shorinjiryu Genbukan Karate Federation
- Karate Ontario
- Artillery Park Aquatic Centre
Members are encouraged to participate in tournaments, and to attend seminars, training camps, and classes they are interested in.Members can also belong to other martial arts associations and attend their events.
Copyright © 2000, SHI RYU KAI.
All Rights Reserved.