The mission of the SHI RYU KAI dojo in serving the martial arts need of the community, is to:
- Provide quality training in traditional martial arts
- Provide worthwhile services at a fair and reasonable cost
- Insure all students, parents, and guests a safe training environment free of fear, prejudice, intimidation or harassment regardless of age, sex, race, religion, sexual preference or disability
In achieving this mission, we will :
- Consistently assist our students in achieving their goals.
- Be a positive presence in the lives of our students and in the community at large.
- Maintain our tradition of fairness, integrity, service, legitimacy, and longetivity.
- Pursue excellence and innovation by continuously improving our programs and services through the effective use of all available resources.
This mission will be achieved through :
- the dojo staff, parents, students and volunteers
- supported by :
- Shorinjiryu Genbukan Karate Federation
- Karate Ontario
- Artillery Park Aquatic Centre
Members can also belong to other martial arts associations and attend their events.
All Rights Reserved.